Friday, April 26

my daddy

my daddy visited me today. he just drove over for the day. it was actually really nice - i think he is so similar to me, that i feel like i can tell him how im really feeling, as well as the things he says about life, i feel like they really apply to me, sometimes they are hard truths, but so so necessary. i just feel like ive lived a couple more years after he leaves and hes imparted his wisdom to me. for example, it doesnt matter what the hell you do in life, theres no "right" path for you, right way to go, as long as you do something. dont focus on the right thing, and focus on what you like. you can change jobs if you want. you can always change.... im blabbling i dont even know why im writing. im just worried about funday tomorrow... ug i hate having to exclude myself and feeling different... all i want/NEED to do tomorrow is go to the library and get shit done but ill probably end up watching movies in my bed all day. maybe ill go on a hike! oooh. i like that. it going to be a gorgeous weekend. i wish i could get outside and not have to worry about people - another point for the country id say. ug. so matt said he liked my taste in music and he wants my ipod, so i made an especial mix for if i am ever in the pottery studio again and that matt might hear. i was lucky because i had put on a kind of oldies the other day...if it was another, like june jubilee or those carmixes he would probably fire me.... but is it weird for a girl of my age to like old music? dont normal girls listen to pop-y stuff? i guess thats make me different. but in a good way? listen to me, different in a good way, like hipster. so ridiculus. i hate what pop culture has done to my brain. wish i was raised by wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment