Saturday, April 27

"fun" day

Today was fun day at my school. It was a perfect clear sunny day in the 60s. There were bands and food on the green and everyone was lounging on blankets. So naturally, I closed my blinds for the first time this entire semester, locked my door, got into my comfiest clothes, put some snacks of my bedside table, and watched game of thrones all day. Naturally. I wouldn't have been able to stand it, I would the only person alone walking through campus wearing jeans and a teeshirt instead of cuttoffs and bikinis. The funny part is, a section of me feels bad that im not participating....but the majority of me is like, girl, you have a damn comfy bed and anyways, the world needs a little color, a little range to make things go round. Life would be boring for everyone if it wasn't, and most of all life for ME would be incredibly boring. day drinking has its place, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment