Tuesday, April 2

matt2

Saw matt again today...we talked for like an hour! he asked me about family, we talked about siblings, and his....daughters....they are 2 and 5. He seems like a really protective, good dad. I was he was my dad... he was my husband... i have weird male issues that i cant quite identify but thats another story. I think i just am attracted to him because he seems to care about me, he lost sleep over me! He seems to care if i'm here or not, whether its in a friendly way, a fatherly way, a teacherly way, or an interested way...another way... if matt made some sort of a move on you what exactly would you do? probably giggle my way out of te door withtout saying a word. its funny i tried to get all serious and not a goofy smile on my face near the end of our convo, but i think i just looked mad or sad. i dont have a good...face...when im not smiling. Anyways, if anything, i appriciate that someone here in new york cares about my well being. i am thankful to whom ever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment