Thursday, April 5

So, Just to Review...

Things are quite a whirlwind right now. Let us review exactly the multitude of things that are going wrong in my life at the moment, the few good things, and the tasks at hand. (It helps me clear my head. Bare with me.)


Bad:
-Just found out I didn't submit all of my application to my transfer college. Probably won't get in, or even be considered.

-Spent a lot of time on a painting and got an "eh" response.

-Skipped my arth class because i didn't feel like participating in the discussion today. Won't be able to hand in notes, so grade will be lowered. All because I didn't want to talk in front of people.

-French quiz today, studied, but for the wrong things. Probably got all wrong save 2 or 3.



Good:
-Chris talked to me in french class. And smiled.

-I get to go home this weekend.

-I have pretty curly hair today.



So, To Do:
-Write music test.

-Ren Art flash cards.

-Ren Art readings.

-Asian Paper.

-Asian readings.

-French Amelie paragraph and workbook.

-Music listening.





And there it is. That's how it is and there's not much I can do change the fact that this all happened. I can just go from here. How about go do all your school work, get it all done, so you can relax over the weekend and not give a flying f about school at all. I just wonder how I'm going to tell my mum about not getting in to S.  And what the fuck am I going to do next year?!!?? Holy crap freaking out now. Need some new girl and lunch and tea. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment