Thursday, April 12

Vid

Watched this vid on a guy in a skateboarding accident who had a siezure. It was so awful, things like that really get to me I have no idea why I even clicked on it. It's that human curiosity. Oh well.
So, I got done with my ridiculously busy day yesterday... and it was so funny I got back to my room, and I'm like... so what do I do now?? I was so bored, and still am. I do have a long list of long term items I could get going on, but you know how that usually goes. Oh, big step, I decided to go without makeup today! I know I think it's a real sign that I'm growing up, not giving a fuck about what other people think, cause I don't. i want my skin to be healthy and able to breath. So what if I have a blemish or 2? I'm visiting my sister on saturday, that should be fun. we had such a great talk yesterday, and we got a little farther on our summer plans. I'm so excited. Today I'm going to PC and the store to get a light spring jacket, and my ploughmans lunch so i can watch new girl. Lol, all my traditions. I like consistency, and places I'm familiar with. Anyways, off to class, over and out -


Sums

No comments:

Post a Comment