Sunday, April 15

Currently obsessed with the song sultan of swing by dire straits. I know its been on the point for ever, and I  usually just pass over it, but did appreciate the finger work. Then I saw the music vid... I am so incredibly captivated by the lead singer, mark something... i think it might partly be the lighting in this vid, but he has these amazing dark eyes, and this amazing fleeting smile, and the crinkles under the eyes, you know that? I think thats so attractive. Come to think of it he looks a lot like my first boyfriend.... hm. Maybe it's a jewish thing, although I'm not jewish... i love curly hair... haha oh my god. What a funny turn on. Anyways, tangent. Procrastinating major, I have a huge test, and a huge paper, and too much huge stuff coming up, and all I want to do is be driving across the country, somewhere other than here. I'm hoping to lose some lbs but that is almost impossible for me. I was realizing, i like things that give you quick pleasure, watching a movie, eating, ming, etc... reading, it takes too long, painting a picture, too long, exercising, too hard... you know. It's too true. More evidence that you cant live in pleasure and comfort your whole life, you HAVE to get out there and take chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment