Saturday, April 14

New Diet...

Going on a cross country road trip this summer, and next to my amazingly beautiful, skinny sister, I'm going to look like a balloon, so I need to start losing lbs right about NOW. I just don't want my weight to hinder me. Giving this a go:


Morning:
-cereal and milk

Mid-morning
-fruit and nuts

Lunch
-salad

Mid-afternoon
-fruit/nuts/nothing

Dinner
-salad


Mon/Wed/Fri: Cereal breakfast. Go to SEasian. After, go to marketplace, get 2 salads, and 3 pieces fruit, bag nuts. Eat snack in d center. After french, eat salad. After music, eat fruit/nuts. Salad for dinner

Tues: Cereal breakfast. Fruit at 10ish. Walk to d center, 11ish, buy 2 salads and fruit/nuts first, then study, eat lunch before heading to arth at 1. After arth, eat fruit/nuts. Eat other salad for dinner

Thurs: Cereal breakfast. Fruit before french. After french, go to marketplace, 2 salads, fruit/nuts. Eat salad. Arth. After, fruit. Salad dinner.

Weekends: go to marche sat morning early, get food for whole weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment